Thursday, October 28, 2010

I Remember.... Do You?

T.T.T.O Ani Maamin-Avraham Fried
Dedicated to all the amazing times I had with you, Pesha, this past year.

As I gaze upon a picture of you,
I remember days,
Gone not so long ago.
I remember helping,
Clean the house for Shabbos.
And who can forget,
The chase for salmon gefilte fish??
Cleaning chicken,
And making meat-sauce.
With a secret ingredient:
Garfield comics!
polishing the candlesticks,
And baking cakes; with our hands.
And we mustn't leave out
Scrambled eggs for supper,
And pizza after kaparos!!
Shabbos at the Eidelman's,
Simchas Bais Hashoavah
On Kingston Ave.
And of course,
Simchas Torah lunch!!

Oh what a blast we we're having,
And then it came to a crashing end....
Oh why did it have to be this way?
With the coming of Moshiach,
It will be like it never ended.

May it happen before the end of this very day!!!
Ani mammon be'emunah shelimah,
Bevias ha'moshiach,
Bevias ha'moshiach,
Ani maamin!!!
Simchas Beis Hashoavah 5770
This is the last picture of Pesha & I (that i am aware of)
Simchas Beis Hashoavah 5770
The last picture of Pesha & I together

No comments:

Post a Comment