Thursday, May 19, 2011

Space Ca--Wait, What?

I'm speeding through the galaxy, outstripping planets, moons & stars.
I'm on the tip of Mount Everest;
Can you get that far?
I eat a triple-scoop ice cream, in just 30 seconds flat;
and I go give all the giants a quick pat on the back.
I visit every country, as I walk across the globe;
and if you don't believe me, why you can go kiss a toad!
I visit the Himalayas, I swim with the mermaids living under the sea;
I do all of this without even leaving my seat, oh please do believe me!
No one else can see what I see;
No other person can do what I do.
For you see, I am the one and only member of this very special crew.
On a rocket that can go anywhere to which it is set;
on a rocket that I like to call: The Space Cadet!

No comments:

Post a Comment