Thursday, August 20, 2015

One Can Always Change A GPS

I have often wondered in my mind if it would be worthwhile.
I often contemplate if I made the right decision.
I sometimes wonder what the other outcome may have been.
I tend to think if it needs a regret.

Should I have gone down this path?
Should I have traveled that road?
Should I have rushed my destination?
Should I have waited just a bit more?

People often think in the past,
deciding if it should be redone.
People often worry about the future,
Will the consequences be worth it all?

We must believe in ourselves,
if we ever want to succeed.
We must have faith in our guts,
if we truly wish to travel the map of Life.

Nothing can change the past,
But we can still make a better tomorrow.
Nothing can take back the way we journeyed,
But we can still reroute our guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment